Monday, January 11, 2010
Website up!!!!
After spending hours trying to (unsuccessfully)upload assignments to our blog, I have instead decided to go the traditional website route for that purpose. I'm not listed on the PNH teacher website list (yet!), but if you click on the website link to the right, you'll be there. So far, I've just put up two of Mr. Samuels' worksheets, but will add more tomorrow (oh, the busy life of a techie wannabe!) This blog will still remain (you can access it from our website, and vice versa), because I like it! I have to admit however that it's been a little one sided and lonely, but I'm sure that one day someone will blog back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being an avid blogger myself, i cant wait for intelligent and educational discussions!
ReplyDeleteSo ill start a topic.... So everybody, what is your favorite type of degenerate conics?
Would Holden really have enjoyed blogging?? Just putting it out there...
ReplyDeleteBut thanks for posting!