Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Trig and Random Things...

Please note both the blank unit circle practice sheet and the completed unit circle (plus ch 4 Trig assignments) to the right. Also, please vote on the honors project poll, if you haven't already. I'd like to close it, but I'm waiting for all 79 students to weigh in... Speaking of the honors project, this weekend is a GREAT time to start reading our book! If you have some extra time after reading the book, you may want to check out two new links I put on our blog. The first is a link that I just used in my online Calculus course that has some interesting "mechanical universe" videos. Also, I found a You Tube video on phi (with great music) that is compelling. And lastly, PLEASE do not overdose on candy Sunday night and come to class Monday with sugar still in your system (Yes, I'm talking to YOU 4th block... you have enough extra energy as it is!) Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment