Sunday, August 12, 2012
Welcome!
Welcome 2012-13 Honors Pre-Calc students!
Although I would like to start by saying that I hope everyone had a chance to relax and enjoy a slower pace this summer, I know that some students are concerned about one thing and one thing only—the Summer Skill Set!
Relax.
Yes, there are a lot of problems, and yes, your brain most likely has not been doing math during the summer, therefore, yes, it might feel overwhelming to be attempting the packet (especially now!). This is the first year that North has had Summer math packets, and there will be a learning curve on how to best use them.
I started working on the packet myself a few days ago (feel better already?), and realized that several answers are wrong, and several questions should be changed. I will be spending the first two classes reviewing the packet and will be very clear about what will be included on the test (given the third class).
I’m looking forward to meeting my new honors students!
-Ms Overby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment