Wednesday, March 3, 2010

From Here Until Spring Break!

Thanks to the 42 students who posted comments!
(Please feel free to post comments anytime!)

Our schedule up until spring break will remain the same, except that we will not be quizzing Friday, and will be spending one lesson reviewing logs, versus two. Before our review on Tuesday, please make sure that you have attempted all assignments, so that we can be fine tuning during our review...

Please find my partial fractions lesson notes on the link to the right.

If you can, please find the time this weekend to study for our Ch P test :-)

2 comments:

  1. Will there by any chance be an opportunity for those of us missing Friday to make up what we will be missing? Logs are wicked fun!

    DG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could have been able to study for the whole algebra lessons this weekend but I just had too many other hmwrk assignments I was doing like papers in AP American Trends and studying for 2 other tests this week. I forgot to mention extracurriculars outside of school during Saturday that took 3/4 of the day and Sunday I was bombed. Friday was filled with extracurriculars and sleep deprivation which I am experiencing now.

    ReplyDelete