Friday, March 5, 2010

Log Lesson

The log assignment apparently was cut off in the scanning/uploading process...
Sorry! You can still access my notes, but here's the assignment:

3.2: pg 195: 1-7 odd, 17-33 odd, 57, 59, 77, 79
3.3: pg 203: 1-41 odd, 45-61 odd, 67-79 odd
3.4: pg 213: 17-41 odd, 73-92 odd

3 comments:

  1. Whoa and wow!! How are we gonna get this hmwrk done before thursdays test when a lot of us have extracurricular activities like sports and such and not to mention other hmwrk that is demanding a lot of our time as well?

    And as a sidenote, this is to the point of where prioritizing is an option failed.

    Believe me I want study and get an A on the test, but I just have to many things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous,
    Please take a nice deep breath and slow yourself down... this is not a new assignment, it's from Friday. Your job this week was to just study. No homework, just study. Please visit me during lab tomorrow (invite open to all!) to make sure you're ready. Even a 5 minute visit is better than none! See you in lab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as a reminder, maybe we should post the grades from the last test so we can look at them. I know, I was supposed to remind you, but I forgot. Anyway, see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete