Numbers are amazing. Whether used to convey moving information powerfully (Sarah McLaughlin's video), or with chilling accuracy (the worldometer), numbers shoulder a rather great responsibility. It is a privilege to share our journey this year exploring number theory (our honors project), number patterns (sequences and series), unlimited numbers (calculus) and number torture (trig!).
My hope is that this blog can serve as a resource for our class, as well as a window to math outside of our curriculum. Check out the links on the side and see where it leads. Feel free to suggest additional links. I would love to see this blog evolve further as more creative, intelligent minds contribute to what I have started.
(I have also included an ACT review consisting of forty-eight short interactive quizzes (only five questions each) covering important ACT topics. A good goal might be to take one short quiz each time the blog is accessed.)
Please participate in our summer break poll, and feel free to post a comment any time.
Oh, and don't forget to feed our fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment